Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2
Teaser Tuesday

 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


  • My teasers:


    "He lies down next to me, leaning on an elbow, his eyes scanning my body. He doesn't seem to have a problem with my soggy underwear."

    Pg. 129, "Catching Jordan" by Miranda Kenneally








    Well that's my teaser for the week. What book or books did you feature in your post?



    2 comments:

    Elien said...

    Oh I just love her books!

    Here is my TT

    Melissa O. said...

    LOL, great teaser! Here's my TT post!

    Post a Comment