Saturday, March 23, 2013

7
Stacking the Shelves (08)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlight's the books we receive each week.

BOUGHT
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
Summer Island by Kristin Hannah
 
Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle
Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 
WON

The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson (Won from Itching for Books)
 
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (Won from Snowdrop Dreams of Books)
 
 
EBOOKS (FREE)
The Girl (Guardians #1)Perception (Perception, #1)AmbitionRest For The Wicked (The Claire Wiche Chronicles, #1)Clockwise (Clockwise, #1)Diary of a Vampeen (Vamp Chronicles, #1)The Seventh SisterFor the Love of a Vampire (Blood Like Poison, #1)Insight (Insight, #1)
The Girl by Lola St. Vil
Perception by Lee Strauss
Ambition by Lee Strauss
Rest for the Wicked by Cate Dean
Clockwise by Elle Strauss
Diary of a Vampeen by Christin Lovell
The Seventh Sister by Z.L. Arkadie
Insight by Jamie Magee
 
ANIME BOUGHT
InuYasha: The Final Act Set 2

*Anime links to RightStuf.com
 
 
That's it for me. What did you add to your shelf?


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I'll have to look into those free e-books. Congrats one the win! I haven't entered any giveaways in a while. Enjoy your books!

My Stacking the Shelves

Unknown said...

So many free books! And Anime! I love InuYasha and Bleach, but the box sets are so expensive. (-_-ll)

Have an awesome weekend! :)
Roxy @ Story Envy

Grace Fonseca said...

I love getting free e-books as well. Always love seeing what people get in their hauls and discovering new books.

Grace

Ashley said...

I hope you like The Summer Prince! I love the concept but I have heard iffy things about it.

My Stacking the Shelves

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome haul! It reminded me that I loved the Pink Carnation books and bought the rest of the series. They are still languishing on my TBR mountain though. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Wow...huge haul! Most of these I haven't heard of though! Happy reading!

Check out my SP & STS.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Sarah Elizabeth said...

great pile! hope you enjoy them!

Post a Comment