Saturday, March 9, 2013

7
Stacking the Shelves (06)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlight's the books we receive each week.

BOUGHT
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Last Summer by Hailey Abbott
To Feel Stuff by Andrea Seigel
Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar
Nothing Can Keep Us Together by Cecily von Ziegesar
 
EBOOKS (FREE)
Ordained (The Immortal Archives, #1)Crossroads (Crossroads Saga, #1)Blood Debt (Touched, #1)Meeting Destiny (Destiny, #1)Inheritance (The Legend of Kimberly, #1)Blood Singers (Blood, #1)
Ordained by Devon Ashley
Crossroads by Mary Ting
Blood Debt by Nancy Straight
Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight
The Legend if Kimberly by J. R. Leckman
Blood Singers by Tamara Rose Blodgett
 
 WON
Signed Breathless Reads Poster - Won from Alli's World
 
MOVIES BOUGHT
Breaking Dawn Part 2
 
 
 
That's it for me. What did you add to your shelf?


7 comments:

Chyna said...

I want that breathless poster o___O BTW new follower

follow back?
http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves.html#links

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Oooh I love Sarah Dessen! I've heard John Green's books are amazing, but haven't gotten to read any yet. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Anonymous said...

Nice haul! I need to get BD2 this weekend! Enjoy x

Unknown said...

I just watched Breaking Dawn pt. 2 and it's actually really great. I was disappointed with the other movies.

I couldn't help but notice you were reading Splintered (ok, my eye were drawn in by that stunning cover... like always), what do you think about it so far?

Thanks for sharing, new follower :)
Roxy @ Story Envy

Melody said...

So far I love Splintered; I hope to finish it in the next few days. Thanks for stopping by and following. :)

Anonymous said...

Someone Like You was the first book by Sarah Dessen I read. (Gosh, that was, like, ten years ago. sdfbghn) It'll always have a place in my heart. I love that book.
An Abundance of Katherines wasn't my favorite John Green book, but it's still John Green. He is a wonderful writer.
Woo for Breaking Dawn! I still haven't watched part two, but I have the DVD, so hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

Great haul! I like the poster. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to by Breaking Dawn. :)

Post a Comment