Saturday, March 30, 2013

6
Stacking the Shelves (09)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlight's the books we receive each week.
 
 
BOUGHT
The Summoning by Lynne Ewing
Divine One by Lynne Ewing
 
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Torn by Amanda Hocking
 
The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
Wideacre by Philippa Gregory
 
 
 
EBOOKS (FREE)
Twin Souls (Twin Souls, #1)Awaken Me (Connected, #1)The Pocket Watch (The Trinity Saga, #1)Promise (Soul Savers, #1)
Twin Souls by DelSheree Gladden
Awaken Me by Emily Gossett
The Pocket Watch by Ronnell D. Porter
Promise by Kristie Cook

That's it for me. What did you add to your shelf?


6 comments:

Lisa Collins said...

I have I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You on my bookshelf right now. I still haven't read it though... for some reason. Hm. Enjoy your books (:

Laura @Bookish Treasures said...

So many great books! Promise is really good. Enjoy them all :)

my Stacking the Shelves

Unknown said...

Great set of books. I really should start the Evermore series by Alyson Noel as it's been sitting on my shelf forever! I also want to read Amanda Hocking's series.

My STS

Have a great weekend!

Kathy Martin said...

Nice assortment! We have the Sisters of Isis series in my media center. I should display them so that they get some love. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Read Write Reviews said...

ooh the sisters of Isis books looks really good! Thanks for sharing!

My Haul! Letterbox Love!

Unknown said...

Great haul! Never heard of some of the books, but they definitely look interesting. Enjoy!

My Stacking the Shelves

Post a Comment