Saturday, March 16, 2013

4
Stacking the Shelves (07)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlight's the books we receive each week.

BOUGHT
Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl
Specials by Scott Westerfield
Unforgettable by Cecily von Ziegesar
Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Catch by Will Leitch
 
When It Happens by Susane Colasanti
A Lady of Hidden Intent by Tracie Peterson
The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz
Crazy Hot by Melissa de la Cruz
 
WON
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen

 
EBOOKS (FREE)
Mask of DarknessSin and Sacrifice (The Daughters of Eve Series #1)Talented (Talented Saga #1)Evolution (Evolution, #1)Gravity (Gravity, #1)Earth (Elemental, #1)Ever Shade (Dark Faerie Tales, #1)Daisy Madigan's Paradise (Morgan Sisters, #1.5)
Mask of Darkness by Megan Geddie
Sin and Sacrifice by Danielle Bourdon
Talented by Sophie Davis
Evolution by Kelly Carrero
Gravity by Abigail Boyd
Earth by Shauna Granger
Ever Shade by Alexia Purdy
Daisy Madigan's Paradise by Suzy Turner


That's it for me. What did you add to your shelf?


4 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I really enjoyed the Uglies books when I read them. I do think there are probably better ones out there, but I still had fun with them. And do think my favorite is probably Extras, so definitely keep reading after you finish Specials!

Unknown said...

Great haul. I see a lot of good books. :) I'm going to have to take a look at those free e-books.

My Stacking the Shelves

Anonymous said...

I've heard great things about Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols but I can't decide if I want to read it. Tough decision :)

Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Congrats on winning, that series look great! Happy reading :D

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Post a Comment