Saturday, June 22, 2013

5
Stacking the Shelves (20)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlight's the books we receive each week.


BOUGHT
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
 
Kitty Goes to War by Carrie Vaughn
Black Silk by Metsy Hingle
 
Home by Dark by Marta Perry
Beg for Mercy by Jami Alden
 
FREE EBOOKS
Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story (Gallagher Girls, #5.5; Heist Society, #2.5)Enchantress (Evermen Saga, #1)Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles, #1)The Initiate (The Song of Eloh Saga, #1; Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #0.5)Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #1)Dirty Blood (Dirty Blood, #1)Dancing Days (Helicon Muses, #1)Descent of Blood (The Red Veil Series, #0.5)Evangeline (A Dark Faerie Tale, #0.5)Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1)Ember X (Death Collectors, #1)Jars of ClayPhoenix (Phoenix Elite, #1)Betrothal (Queen's Honor, #1)The Light Keepers (ShadowLight Saga, Prequel)The First (The Returned)Amaranth (The Resistance Trilogy, #1)Dangerous VoicesFearless (King Series, #1)A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood, #1)Adversity (Cursed, #2.5)Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon, #1)Hidden (Hidden Series #1)Deep Blue Secret (The Water Keepers, #1)Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, #1)Tarnished Knight (London Steampunk, #1.5)BlackMoon Beginnings (The Prophesized Series, #1)Victoria Gardella: Vampire Slayer (Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #1.5)Rua (Rua, #1)
Double Crossed by Ally Carter
Enchantress by James Maxwell
Coexist by Julia Crane
The Initiate by Megg Jensen
Anathema by Megg Jensen
Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand
Dancing Days by V.J. Chambers
Descent of Blood by Elizabeth Marx
Evangeline by Alexia Purdy
Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen
Ember X by Jessica Sorensen
Jars of Clay by Lee Strauss
Phoenix by Melissa Starr
Betrothal by Mande Matthews
The Light Keepers by Mande Matthews
The First by Jason Mott
Amaranth by Rachael Wade
Dangerous Voices by Rae Carson
Fearless by Tawdra Kandle
A Demon Made Me Do It by Penelope King
Adversity by Claire Farrell
Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine
Hidden by M. Lathan
Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson
Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
Tarnished Knight by Bec McMaster
BlackMoon Beginnings by Kaitlyn Hoyt
Victoria Gardella: Vampire Slayer by Colleen Gleason
Rua by Miranda Kavi

*Some of these are short stories or novellas.
 
 
MOVIES RENTED







That's it for me. What did you add to your shelf?


5 comments:

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I love reading Sarah Dessen in the summer. I have Double Crossed on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet. I have Hansel and Gretel and Warm Bodies from Netflix, but haven't gotten to them yet. Great haul!
Natflix&Books' StS

bookburrowclub said...

I love Sarah Dessen books. Just Listen is my favorite. I'm going to check out some of the freebies. Good book haul.

Krystianna said...

I loved the Warm Bodies movie! I actually just got it to watch again from Netflix. :) Thanks for sharing!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Unknown said...

Great haul! I love Sarah Dessen books. Just Listen was my first Dessen book, and it is still one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy all of your books!
My Stacking the Shelves

Carson @ Reader with Voice

Jamie E. said...

Wow! I thought I grabbed a lot of freebies! You have me beat! I'll have to look into some of these now to see what is still free. Happy Reading!
Here are my newest additions .

Post a Comment