Saturday, June 8, 2013

6
Stacking the Shelves (18)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlight's the books we receive each week.


BOUGHT
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
 
WON
A Touch of Scarlet by Eve Marie Mont
 
EBOOKS BOUGHT

The Luxe (Luxe, #1)Ruining Me (Ruining, #1)Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1)Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse, #1)Untouched (Cedar Cove, #0.5)Unbroken (Cedar Cove, #1)Touching Melody (Forever First #1)Fated (Soul Seekers, #1)Wings (Wings, #1)Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #1)Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1)

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Ruining Me by Nicole Reed
Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton
Untouched by Melody Grace
Unbroken by Melody Grace
Touching Melody by RaShelle Workman
Fated by Alyson Noel
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle

FREE EBOOKS
The Lost Code (The Atlanteans Series)Dark Wolf Rising (Harlequin Nocturne Series #152)
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
Dark Wolf Rising by Rhyannon Byrd

*The Lost Code is no longer free with BN.
 
That's it for me. What did you add to your shelf?



6 comments:

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I still need to read The 5th Wave. I've heard so many good things, but just haven't gotten to it yet. I love the cover for Brightest Kind of Darkness. Great haul!
Natflix&Books' StS

Unknown said...

Love your haul! I really loved the 5th wave:)

My StS:
http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3-netgalley-book-haul.html

Unknown said...

PS: new follower on bloglovin!

Krystianna said...

I absolutely loved Darkness Before Dawn, though I have yet to purchase the sequel. I hope you enjoy everything. :)

Emily @ Falling For YA said...

Darkness Before Dawn and Wings are both on my shelf waiting to be read. I have been seeing The 5th Wave everywhere and hearing good things! I hope you enjoy all your new reads =D

Emily @ Falling For YA

Lizzy said...

I've been hearing great things about The 5th Wave since it was released. I've got a copy sitting on my shelf but haven't gotten to it yet. Happy reading :)

Post a Comment