Saturday, May 25, 2013

2
Stacking the Shelves (16)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlight's the books we receive each week.

BOUGHT
While He Was Away by Karen Schreck
Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood
The Winter Palace by Eva Stachniak
 
What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz
 
The It Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar
Notorious by Cecily von Ziegesar
Reckless by Cecily von Ziegesar
 
EBOOKS BOUGHT
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
 
RESCUED
*My aunt was going to give it to Goodwill and I "rescued" it.
 
 
MOVIES BOUGHT
 
MOVIES RENTED
 
 
 
 That's it for me. What did you add to your shelf?
 
 


2 comments:

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I'm excited to see the movie Beautiful Creatures even though I was unable to get through the book. Great haul this week for both books and movies! Happy reading!
Natflix&Books' StS

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I really want to see Safe Haven. Haven't read the book yet either. I"m guessing it's good if you bought it which makes me excited. I was going to get Beautiful Creatures audio book from the library today, but didn't. That'll be for next week. Great haul! My STS

Post a Comment